Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

BetaFlight 3.2(+) and DShot information thread...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just put three of my birds on BF 3.2 and enable DShot600. I set filtering to PT1 and set Gyro Notch Filters 1 & 2 to zero. I also enabled Dynamic Filters. I have not had much of a chance to fly with this setup much but am hoping to do so today. Two of the birds are running the BFF3 AIO FC's and one is running the LuxF4AIO. All are running Aikon 30A BLHeli-S ESC's. Two are running EMax 2205S 2300kv motors and one running Brother Hobby Returner R4 2206 2600kv.

Just thought I'd start a thread to see if others have made the switch, what they're running and how the changes have affected their birds.

Jerry

Try to disable the Dterm notch as well! Since you've enabled dynamic notch i think it will work out just fine! These things have a pretty big impact on flight behavior. In most situations propwash is completely gone! I'm running this for a couple of months now

Thanks, Raymon! I'll give it a shot.

Jerry

Reactions: raymonFPV
I’m running 3.2.1 now and dropped back to DShot300 to troubleshoot a noise in the motors that sounds like a bad bearing with DS600. Right now it seems it could be some aggressive braking that’s occurring and I haven’t had time to test whether or not all my esc’s have this problem or if it is just the cheap Wizard stock Eachine esc’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wayno52 and Jtrjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax