Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Betaflight 3.0 tuning!!

Getting pissed. All I have to tune in the field is my old laptop and i can't get it to connect to the quad....and I mean really old lol. I think it has windows me or something....maybe xp I can't remember off hand. I think I'm gonna have to get something to use as a field tuner cause this is ridiculous. Wish I could use my iPad. Be nice if they made a android app for beta flight and clean flight.

I'll have to check it out

Getting pissed. All I have to tune in the field is my old laptop and i can't get it to connect to the quad....and I mean really old lol. I think it has windows me or something....maybe xp I can't remember off hand. I think I'm gonna have to get something to use as a field tuner cause this is ridiculous. Wish I could use my iPad. Be nice if they made a android app for beta flight and clean flight.

Hi, if you need specific for BF (3>) then check this www.racedronesoft.com ,for BF only, has pids, rates, filters, rates curves, and many other settings that BF implemented after rel. 3. , it's great, you can even manage several drones and multiple configurations

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax