Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

BetaFlight 1st time connection error (MAC)

RCKable

Reaction score
I am using a MacBook pro, I downloaded the CP210x Drivers, but the STM USB VCP Drivers are only windows from what I can see.
I am using the SP Racing F3 FC, (from banggood) I finally have my build done and went to connect BetaFlight, and when I tap connect I get the message in the picture. Any help???

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 8.17.59 AM.png

Have'nt seen that one yet, you did download chrome and get betaflight through chrome?

Found it out. It’s because I hadn’t flashed the FC, I had to install the latest firmware version of betaflight onto FC. Everything good now, yeah I installed Chrome and got the extension for betaflight and BHeli

Reactions: VirtueViolater
@theGreenOrange I’d agree. I sent that to a local pilot he finally replied saying flash the FC it’s probably has Cleanflight on it.

Would love to see your build and maybe a fight vid...hint hint....lol :D
No video yet, no first flight. Had a bunch of running around today. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday.

@VirtueViolater below is for you my friend. I did take it to a local pilot and he has a couple concerns and hopefully we will look at them this weekend. I plan on using Green props these purple ones my daughter made me put them on lol.

Attachments

• 2D9A31E0-9606-461D-9616-823C23B2458A.jpeg
    2D9A31E0-9606-461D-9616-823C23B2458A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 86820350-4906-4EF9-B4F2-0AC12BDF9FD2.jpeg
    86820350-4906-4EF9-B4F2-0AC12BDF9FD2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 5BFEF3EF-5011-4317-BE76-E6437D844F47.jpeg
    5BFEF3EF-5011-4317-BE76-E6437D844F47.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
In case you don’t remember it’s the UAVFurtures upgraded $99 build with a runcam swift 2, SpaceOne Formula 220x racer frame, and went with the 801 eachine VTX with a DBS 5.8ghz antenna.

Looks awesome! You will get it done, can't wait to see some flight footage! It gets easier and WHEN you crash, you can fix it. Great looking bird

Reactions: RCKable
Thanks man. I keep telling people I’m going to just buy another one already built and fly that one because I’ve spent so much time working and learning this one I don’t want to crash it.

Thanks man. I keep telling people I’m going to just buy another one already built and fly that one because I’ve spent so much time working and learning this one I don’t want to crash it.
Once you have a few crashes, you get over that. I'm realising it;s cheaper to buy a rtf like the bfight, but i like the components i use, i trust them.

My first choices were the Diatone Tyrant S, Wizard and the BF210. But decided to build after seeing the total $$$$ just to get started with quad, controller, goggles etc

My first choices were the Diatone Tyrant S, Wizard and the BF210. But decided to build after seeing the total $$$$ just to get started with quad, controller, goggles etc
Its affordable once you have your fpv gear and radio :rolleyes:

Its affordable once you have your fpv gear and radio :rolleyes:
Very true. But then again since i went with the eachine vrd2 goggles I will have to upgrade some day. And I already have 2 controllers. The evolution (love it) and a taranis q X7 that sits inside it’s original box.

Very true. But then again since i went with the eachine vrd2 goggles I will have to upgrade some day. And I already have 2 controllers. The evolution (love it) and a taranis q X7 that sits inside it’s original box.
I'm still jusing my cheap ev800's, my eyesight is fried. The ev's work for me tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax