Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best reception and picture Fat shark v3 or v2???

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
So how do you get that clear picture and great reception through your goggles is it the goggles you buy or the camera you run on your quad. also are fat shark v2 and or v3 a good goggle with clear pictures

the hd footage you see on youtube is gopro footage, dvr footage is what the pilot is actually seeing. you can get pretty good viewing with a good transmitter, antenna and conditions.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Bronco,

The FPV camera you're using will also have a big impact on image quality. I have the Fatshark Dominator V2's and I'm happy with the picture quality. I haven't tried the V3's so I can't speak for them.

Jerry

I have fat shark dominator v3 and the picture goggles are capable of much more than The feed from from the bird. Unfortunately the acing drone platform and the vtx boards are capable of a good picture but not even close to the GoPro footage you see on you tube. I know, this was disappointing to me as well. But the fun is in flying. That being said, the vtx board, the video receiver in your goggles has a lot to do with it as well. Look at Joshua Bardwell on YT. (Fpv camera receiver
Comparisons.

Peace Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax