Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best Batteries??

Serius

Reaction score
So I own two Floureon 3S 1500Mah 35C batteries. I like them but I was wondering if I should get larger Mah? Larger than 35C? My ESC's are 20A. I want longer flight time.
Right now I'm a major rookie so I want 3S as 4S will be too much power for me right now.

It's long and technical. I'll have to watch that after work. Anyone got batteries they like?

I'm using Turnigy Nanotech batteries 1300 mah 4S 45-90C (I know you want 3s) they have then in the 3s as well I get mine from Hobby King for around 15-20 dollars each. I average 8-10 min flight time.
I have just ordered 4 Turnigy Graphene 1300 as well will see if I can tell the diff.
As of right now I can't complaine on my Batts. but I don't have anything to compare to either!

I was reading that for beginners use lower discharge rate batteries like 25-35C as theres lower power for more control. As you get better, they suggest go higher for more power for faster power. I think I'll stick with my Floureons that I have as I'm already used to them. (sort of, LOL)

Thanks guys
Plus their relatively cheap and I get about 7-9 minutes also

I was reading that for beginners use lower discharge rate batteries like 25-35C as theres lower power for more control. As you get better, they suggest go higher for more power for faster power. I think I'll stick with my Floureons that I have as I'm already used to them. (sort of, LOL)

Thanks guys
Plus their relatively cheap and I get about 7-9 minutes also
Don't know where you heard that but if you use to low a c rate for the amps you draw you will puff your battery real quick. 3 cell high discharge rate will not give you any more or less power. Buy a high C 3 cell and switch to 4 when you want more power.

Well the batteries im using now seem just fine so they can't be too low. Ok, then my next batteries I buy , I will go a little higher on Discharge Rate. Thanks

I have the wizard, already ruined the battery it came with, bought 2 makerfire 1300mah 14.8v 70c 4s1p from amazon , one is bad one cell won't charge after one use with no crashes, the other is ok, but they don't seem to last as long as the one that come with it, anyone else have any input on a long lasting battery..?

I'm a rookie but have had zero issues with the Floureon 1500Mah batteries.

As I stated earlier in the post the Turnigy batts have been awesome for me I get them from hobby king my .02 worth
Nano tech of graphene

I'll check them out. Thanks Reaper

So, speaking of Batteries these showed up today!
I know it doesn't make the Battery better but I feel if a company is going to spend money on this kind of packaging it say's alot. 20170210_151818.jpg 20170210_151830.jpg 20170210_151848.jpg

Reactions: Serius
Its a nice Battery. I know it costs more than most?

Ohh, i believe you my friend

I was able to pick these up for $15 each from Hobby King! They were having a Huge sale so I went for them.
will keep you posted on the results.

Mark

I was able to pick these up for $15 each from Hobby King! They were having a Huge sale so I went for them.
will keep you posted on the results.

Mark

That's not bad at all

The other 2 I ordered showed up today as well..total of 8 batteries will be doing a bunch of flying tomorrow!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax