Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beginner need some help

Andreas.s

Reaction score
I have an issue that the center values on roll, pitch and yaw changes after a while and the quad wont arm due to the range on AUX 1 changes from 1200-isch to 1475 - 1500 which is outside of the range that i have assigned in betaflight. The other switch for angle and horizon mode somehow get inverted from 1200-1500 to 1500-1900.

Any idea what causes this?

Long shot but I've heard of people having this issue and correcting it simply by reversing the channel. Careful though, as your arming switch is now opposite of what you're used to.

Long shot but I've heard of people having this issue and correcting it simply by reversing the channel. Careful though, as your arming switch is now opposite of what you're used to.

I did change the range of each channel in betaflight but then it changed back to normal for a short while and now its wrong again.. seems like the problem comes and goes?

Im guessing something is wrong with my drone..

OK so this is happening on all channels, not just your AUX1 for arming?

OK so this is happening on all channels, not just your AUX1 for arming?
Yeah pitch, yaw and roll is not centered (between 1470-1530 back and forth) and aux channels changes the range on switches from normal 1200-1500 to 1475-1500 which is outside the range i have assigned. Will se if i can get a screenshot when i get home!

Try reflashing your firmware and make sure you're using the correct target. I've heard of this exact issue when wrong firmware was flashed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz