Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beginner FPV Pilot

FPV123

Reaction score
Hi, I have experience flying various toy drone and eventually got a DJI Phantom 3 Advance. I'm looking to take the next step and get into FPV flying. I have been looking at racing quads to buy and noticed the Bfight 210 looks like a solid place to start. I was wondering if the Bfight 210, and Turnigy Evolution are compatable. Haven't decided on FPV goggles yet but I'm looking for something at a max of $100. If anyone can help or has suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

I know you said you’re looking for a max of $100 to spend on goggles, but if you already have a Dji drone, then DJI RE goggles are pretty sweet. They’ll allow ocusync, and analog video, record to Microsd have great battery life, and are more immersive with larger hd screens. That being said they are expensive and a bit heavier than the competition. Just something to consider.

They are but when you order your quad, you want the flysky receiver for the evo
EDIT: I have the evo and i love it
Thank you for the advice! About to order soon, do you know if there is a big difference between FLYSKY AFHDS and FLYSKY AFHDS 2A? I also have been looking at the Kylin V5 goggles to buy, do you have any experience with these or recommend a pair of goggles for about $100 or less?

Last edited:
I know you said you’re looking for a max of $100 to spend on goggles, but if you already have a Dji drone, then DJI RE goggles are pretty sweet. They’ll allow ocusync, and analog video, record to Microsd have great battery life, and are more immersive with larger hd screens. That being said they are expensive and a bit heavier than the competition. Just something to consider.
I have looked at the DJI goggles before and they are really nice. I'm trying to get into FPV racing and aerobatics right now, but if I start using my Phantom to get more complex camera angles I will absolutely looks at the goggles again! Thanks for your advice

i did like you. i had toys, i had a phantom and got my first racing quad a month ago. and i went with eachine ev100 goggles. not the biggest field of view but i can fly with them. and sometime in the future they become the passenger seat for my friends :)

Just make sure the flysky receiver is the same protocol your radio uses,
not sure the difference

I was I. Your same shoes and still are in similar ones. I have my whole set up now finally learning it. I will say arris are great quads and the higher end ones really have some good specs. My x220 pro v2 is amazing and handles like a dream and does everything you need. My controller is a taranis qx7. For the price of $120 it’s amazing and again does everything you’d want it to. I’m just recommending the brand. They have great controllers Steer clear of the radiolink controllers just in my experience I had nothing but problems also with the simulator configurations and way harder to program. Also for goggles $100 won’t get ya what you want for performance. If at all possible try to get $200 together. That extra $100 makes the world of difference. I have no experience in goggles at the $100 price range but my boscam gs922 are great. Diversity, dvr, osd is great and they pair up stock with the fatshark dom v3’s fully decked out If you just want a pair f beaters to get used to I would just make sure you get kind of the same type you ultimately want to get or changing dramatically may have effect on your piloting skills for you’ll have to learn a whole new fov and just whole diff resolutions. Not a pro here but I’ve learned a lot on this site from some intelligent people :)❤️ And through a lot of research and trial and errors. 250 FPV Racing & Drones

If you want to try a great goggles for the price, try the Eachine EV800 box goggles. They go for around $89. They are kind of bulky and heavy but excellent picture & quality - comes with diversity receivers, AND DVR too (just add SD card). You can also separate the headpiece bracket and mount the monitor on a tripod for a groundstation style setup.

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput