Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beecore F3 Frysky will not bind

embayweather

Reaction score
Not an usual problem but one I can find no solution for. I have been trying every possible suggested way for the past three days to link my Taranis X9D plus to this receiver. I can get the receiver into bind mode (all lights solid on), power light on an d the other light flashing. Set up the binding process in the Taranis, but no luck apart from once. It worked great. Turned everything on and off again all fine. Come to it this morning and it’s not working. I know I am old and getting troubled in thought processes but this should not be that hard. I am beginning to suspect that the board is faulty, or heaven forbid, the transmitter which I have only just bought. Double and tripple checked the settings in Cleanflight. Changed computers, cables , even went out of the room to remove any electronic interference. Still nothing.
Is there someone who can wave a wand and make it all better. Strongly thinking of jacking it all in and trying another hobby.

Apologies for the delay in replying. Yes, indeed it is set up to match. I have managed to get output from the transmitter, but it is not binding to the board. It is an 'international' board, and I believe I have set the transmitter to be international too and not EU. The problem lies in that match I believe. I have downloaded firmware for the transmitter and internal module which I believe are the correct ones. It is hard to be sure as the instructions tell you to download the correct one depending on when your transmitter was made. As I have not way of telling that am working in the dark.

Oh, yes I think that is your problem. I remember that I read somewhere about that. I don't know what you have to do in that case. Your best bet I think is to get a non-international receiver.

Well I am now flying and all is good, apart from my piloting skills. The answer was very simple. Set the country code to the US and units to Imperial. Then read the instructions properly on how to bind and all was good. Thanks to all who tried to help.

Reactions: NeoCloneOne

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232