Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Be careful of your surroundings!

Madhungarian

Reaction score
Look on the right side of the screen at 49 seconds.
I have flown here in this area like 3 days before and there was nobody there. I live in the houses that are on the edge of this field so I know this area pretty well. Thought I would share. DJI digital is so nice, IMO there is no comparison to analog.

Last edited:
Well what i see is you flying around where someone is having to live for what ever reason
and looks like you upset them.Now you know they are there maybe avoid them in the future.
In any case she was there as was the guy you circled.
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.09.39 PM.png

Well what i see is you flying around where someone is having to live for what ever reason
and looks like you upset them.Now you know they are there maybe avoid them in the future.
In any case she was there as was the guy you circled.
View attachment 4473
I have lived next to this open area for almost 20 years, I had no idea there was someone living there, it never was my intention to bother anyone. I just wanted to show all of you that even though you might think your alone there can always be someone watching, they were probably watching me fly around and waited for me to get close. I did not even notice this until I reviewed the video. It might seem that I was the nuisance to them but they are the ones that will leave the trash they produce and here in CA it will just get worse as time goes on. That guy I circled does not live there, he lives in my neighborhood and I have flown by him before while he takes his walks, you do not see him throwing something at my drone.

I have lived next to this open area for almost 20 years, I had no idea there was someone living there, it never was my intention to bother anyone. I just wanted to show all of you that even though you might think your alone there can always be someone watching, they were probably watching me fly around and waited for me to get close. I did not even notice this until I reviewed the video. It might seem that I was the nuisance to them but they are the ones that will leave the trash they produce and here in CA it will just get worse as time goes on. That guy I circled does not live there, he lives in my neighborhood and I have flown by him before while he takes his walks, you do not see him throwing something at my drone.
No I didn’t. But that women was waiting on you from what I saw.
Times are hard and folks do what they have to to live. All I suggested
knowing they are there fly in another spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax