Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Battery purchase

mamba1242

Reaction score
Reactions: Wayno52
I ordered this two:

hope I did the right choice on second about discharge rate

No, do not buy a 45c battery for that quad. You want at least a 70c and preferably higher.
You will have little punch from 45c.
Hmmmm, too late you ordered them both.
The 1300 75c will be fine but you will not get quite as much run time. Marginally though. I believe that quad is rated to a 5s battery so you could also invest in a few of those in the future.
I would return the 45c if you can.
Not from Europe so I don't know of shops you can buy from.

[AU$41.42 23% OFF]Tattu Funfly 1300mAh 14.8V 100C 4S1P Lipo Battery with XT60 Plug for RC Drone FPV Racing RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

Hi Wayno,

Thanks for all you explanation. I bought the drone on banggood but they don't ship only batteries to our country because of security reasons.

Hobbyking have warehouse in EU so I can order there and prices are ok as I see.

The second battery you said it is not ok have Discharge: 45C Constant / 90C Burst so which of those data is important for punch?

About melting I mean that acid inside start boiling because battery got to hot after flying. It was so hot I could't even touch it.
I was looking to purchase a 5S or 4S with more mAh but it is a lot heavier so don't know what it would be better.

Reactions: Wayno52
Ok so buying batteries could be an issue where you are. As you can see on your 75c battery constant burst is 75c and peak is 150c. The max burst on the 45c is 90c.
what kind of flying do you do? Are you after speed and punch out or more cinematic?

Ok so buying batteries could be an issue where you are. As you can see on your 75c battery constant burst is 75c and peak is 150c. The max burst on the 45c is 90c.
what kind of flying do you do? Are you after speed and punch out or more cinematic?

I do most of cinematic flying as this is my first racing drone, but still try punches more and more. Is it possible that battery with not enough C will turn off the drone? That happen on my RC car, the system shuts down on punch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone