Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

WizardX220Guy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Ive run into some issues with my Eachine Wizard. So the 3s battery that i got has been working fine until just yesterday. For some reason I put it to charge it, it will charge up cells 1 & 2 but cell 3 stays red on the charger. So far it hasnt turned green stating that its fully charged. When i try to fly it on this "half charge" status, it can barely stay in the air. I can give it full throttle and it will slowly just drop like it has low battery. Please help!

Either the balance lead has come disconnected, or that battery is toast. Be careful, it could catch on fire if you make it angry. IMO, if there is no obvious damage to the balance lead, you should properly dispose of it.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Hey everyone, Ive run into some issues with my Eachine Wizard. So the 3s battery that i got has been working fine until just yesterday. For some reason I put it to charge it, it will charge up cells 1 & 2 but cell 3 stays red on the charger. So far it hasnt turned green stating that its fully charged. When i try to fly it on this "half charge" status, it can barely stay in the air. I can give it full throttle and it will slowly just drop like it has low battery. Please help!
that ones done unless you check the balance leads to see if #3 cell's lead somehow came loose in the pack or connector

Reactions: WizardX220Guy
Either the balance lead has come disconnected, or that battery is toast. Be careful, it could catch on fire if you make it angry. IMO, if there is no obvious damage to the balance lead, you should properly dispose of it.

Its BRAND NEW! lol how does this happen? I was very careful to not overcharge the battery. Do you have any recomendation for a good 3s battery for my Wizard x220?

Its BRAND NEW! lol how does this happen? I was very careful to not overcharge the battery. Do you have any recomendation for a good 3s battery for my Wizard x220?
I have some venom 3 cell that are pretty good. You want at least 50c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas