Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Basement carpark run

Thanks Tevek, lovely weather I've flown home for my RNR. I bet your copping it down there.
Yep, copping a flogging at the moment. Managed to tear the caddxx camera cable off from the pig mobula 7 HD (the gift that keeps on giving). Changed out the x140 dipole antenna for an AXII unit, and waiting for a break in the weather to try it out. Even the chooks have given up laying as it’s too wet and cold....brrkkk.....

Dang, you know it's bad when the chooks ain't laying. Geez that mob has been one thing after another for you.
My 80mm is similar mate,one thing after another. I think you will notice a massive difference with swapping out your vtx antenna on the x140 though.
After putting a new vtx in mine a new issue has come up. Was flying perfect no last outing and now one motor won't spin up properly. It will spin up with throttle but it is all over the place.
Haven't had time to look at it yet and didn't even bring my gear home with me because of the forecast.
I will tackle it another time. Just gonna relax this time round it's been a stressful stint and gonna be worse on next one.
Grrrr

Dang, you know it's bad when the chooks ain't laying. Geez that mob has been one thing after another for you.
My 80mm is similar mate,one thing after another. I think you will notice a massive difference with swapping out your vtx antenna on the x140 though.
After putting a new vtx in mine a new issue has come up. Was flying perfect no last outing and now one motor won't spin up properly. It will spin up with throttle but it is all over the place.
Haven't had time to look at it yet and didn't even bring my gear home with me because of the forecast.
I will tackle it another time. Just gonna relax this time round it's been a stressful stint and gonna be worse on next one.
Grrrr
Something tells me that me that this hobby is designed to test your patience and your wallet, I’m kinda hoping that the mobula will self combust during flight and I can bury it in the yard somewhere. As for work, I’ve just left a place that was doing my head in with a pile of internal issues. The new place I’m at is laid back, same money and way less grief and right up my aged and weary alley. I’ll be asking for permission to fly one of quads up on site once the days get a bit longer with enough light to have a thrash. No way could I do your roster, fly home and have it piss down for the duration.
Hopefully you can sort out the issue with your troublesome quad, I’ve always got one on the bench needing something or other.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax