Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Bank Angle

DavidKersting

Reaction score
So, I made the switch from LibrePilot to Betaflight......got a lot to learn but for starters, cant find the max bank setting for horizon mode.
Please help.

Yes it is......until considering LOS.
I fly both FPV and LOS in both acro and horizon. Im dangerous in acro in LOS. Flying drones in acro LOS is like saying I want 3D heli with FPV.
Trying to develop my skills in drone LOS with maximum performance and no goggles.
Watched a LOS on U-tube that blew my mind for acro control.....working on that. Heck, maybe that was acro trainer?
Watched a couple of kids fly their drones this weekend on FPV.....they were unbelievable. One of them asked me it he flies like his buddy as we both watched. I said "ever watched yourself fly?" Ha, got a chuckle when he said "no"

That's why I said it's the devil for FPV... Truth is, any LOS you've seen that was mind blowing was done in acro straight up. Horizon is a crutch: fine for healing, but best get off it ASAP.

I've seen some crazy LOS, but I fly to film, so it's mostly worthless to me. I fly LOS just well enough to get my mavic back to me if I lose video.

Check this out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax