Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Banggood Shipping???

JobuFPV

Reaction score
Banggood has the quad I want in stock, but says cannot ship to my address in North Carolina USA or to family's house in New York?? But it will ship a different quad?

Banggood has the quad I want in stock, but says cannot ship to my address in North Carolina USA or to family's house in New York?? But it will ship a different quad?
Did you ask customer support? I never buy from banggood anymore! They ship their goods by sailboat i believe.hahaha. I hate waiting LOL

Banggood is able to ship me the FPV and batteries but not the kingkong 210gt X frame.... but their able to ship the eachine wizard.... interesting... Hobby king has the 210gt but at a higher price point plus $30 in shipping.... if I want this thing quicker I might have to pay the extra money

Did you ask customer support? I never buy from banggood anymore! They ship their goods by sailboat i believe.hahaha. I hate waiting LOL
I'm gonna order the quad from hobbyking and the FPV and lipos from banggood

Pretty sure BG puts stuff on a pallet and pushes it out to sea with the prevailing winds with hopes that it makes it to our shores. I ordered a quad from them a month ago... still no joy. To make things worse, they now offer it in the USA warehouse with 3-5 days shipping. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure BG puts stuff on a pallet and pushes it out to sea with the prevailing winds with hopes that it makes it to our shores. I ordered a quad from them a month ago... still no joy. To make things worse, they now offer it in the USA warehouse with 3-5 days shipping. :rolleyes:
Hopefully not! Lol but I wouldn't doubt it. Just got an email from Hobby king and BG with shipping notification... let's see what gets here first

While on the topic of Banggood, I live in California and I tried to purchase some misc drone gear from the iOS Banggood app today using ApplePay when I checked out... it was declined (there is plenty of $ in my account) but I received a thank you for your order from them. The order clearly did not complete and I'm sure my Bank would not pay it because it thinks it's fraud. Is Banggood a reputable site? I could use my PayPal, but I'm wondering if it's safe now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going forward I think I'm gonna buy from Hobby King. Ordered on Monday and it looks like I'm going to get it either tomorrow or a Friday... The stuff I ordered from Banggood is still sitting in China

I ordered some stuff from banggood a few days before Christmas, and it all shipped out the next day. I played something like $0.83 extra for faster shipping which said 7-12 business days. The first package showed up yesterday, one still not here. Seems like the shipping estimates are very rough estimates from the Chinese sites. But Helipal was way worse, I ended up waiting a month for a shipment estimated to take a week, which did not even ship for 8 or 9 days though it was listed as in stock.

Last edited:
Quad came today from Hobby King! WOW!!! Shipped from Hong Kong on Monday night. Bangood shipment I have no frigging clue it wow kudos to hobby king!

Great I forgot a battery charger!!! Can anyone show me which one I need?

I like the iMax B6 (or IMax B6AC which includes power supply). They are cheap and good. Might want to pick up a parallel charging board as well. Amazon should have both.

Reactions: JobuFPV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax