Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Banggood Shipping???

Ok thanks man! I was so excited to order the quad that I didn't think about a battery charger or the fact that my quad didn't come with a battery! I have some on order from banggood but that will take forever... just ordered thay charger and battery from amazon

Banggood has the quad I want in stock, but says cannot ship to my address in North Carolina USA or to family's house in New York?? But it will ship a different quad?

BangGood are no different from basically every other online and eBay store - they are DropShippers and it could be the case that either the manufacturer/main distributor - area or region distributor - has agreements that disallow BG shipping to certain area's.
I suppose you can ask WHERE in USA The will ship to - and if you friends or family - you can deliver to them and they can re-ship to you - OR simply do a general online search and see where it pops up and if you can deal with them. You could also search and find the manufacturers address/email etc,. and ask them to ship to you or appoint a dealer who can.

I am not totally sure of the details, but I also understand that USA has customs charges payable by the buyer.... this may involve the seller/shipper or BG in some form filling and customs declarations - which they may not wish to get involved with.

I have over 60 orders in 18 months with BG and I have to say that from October/November 2016 - they seem to more and more be using Seychelles Post ( Islands of East Africa????) and shipping times are getting longer and longer - I have one now ordered 1st December2016, they sau shipped 2nd December and still not arrived. Previous to this one order took 50 days to arrive - I had been given a refund - which I then re-paid visa PayPal invoice!

I made my first purchase from BG on Jan 2 (last week), it shipped the next day. I'm hoping to get it in 3-4 weeks... I'll post when I get the shipment. BTW- I ordered cables for my FlySky FS-i6 transmitter (firmware update cable and flight simulator cable and USB interface). I couldn't find these elsewhere... I figured I may already be able to fly better than a noob by then, but I figured I will always need to learn on the simulator, not just for noobs.

I'm really happy with BG, I ordered my frsky Horus and it came to remote western Australia in no time. Things that go by boat take much longer. Lipo's need to go by boat I believe. My wizard x220 has been processed on the east coast if Australia so will take a few days to get here. I have some nitecore torches on the way that were a bargain. I bought two they were so cheap.

I tried a few addresses in major areas. For some reason they were able to ship everything but the quad. Weird. So I bought FPV and batteries from BG and quad from Hobby king. I have amazon prime so I bought all my accessories through amazon.

I'm really happy with BG, I ordered my frsky Horus and it came to remote western Australia in no time. Things that go by boat take much longer. Lipo's need to go by boat I believe. My wizard x220 has been processed on the east coast if Australia so will take a few days to get here. I have some nitecore torches on the way that were a bargain. I bought two they were so cheap.
To my understanding so called "Free Shipping" is airmail - but uses what I think is called "Consolidated shipping hub" which seems to that its not unusual for airplane cargo hold space allocated to post/parcels - at full cost- have left over space/weight allowance - so the first bin load of "free shipping" stuff is taken to fill the space. It is not free - if you check a lot of BG prices - as I did, I found that buying Emax 30A ESC which China Post as shipping - cost me AU$68 buying the same from BG cost me AU$66. so BG added cost to retail price from Emax - and BG must get a trade discount. As a sill example - just know eBay sellers to be offering some fancy cusion cover with a 3D effect print - I have sent off for 2 " AU$1 each....free shipping - BG are offering the same AU$7 free shipping.
What BG are doing is simple - I am guessing going of their address - which is an office in Hong Kong - that they have no real warehouse with stock, they may have a collecting and shipping point - but not likely, Like the eBay sellers with 60,000 items to offer - the don't hold stock they are basically Dropshippers. My last few items have all been long delivery and came by Seychelles post - previously it was usually China Post, Hong Post or Singapore post and to me Seychelles post is a hub for stuff coming out of Europe to the east. eBay sellers are now quoting EDD around 6 - 8 weeks. I am waiting from eBay since 23rd November - no sign yet... BG 27th November and 1st December - asked to wait another 5 days... for the second time! I am a VIP3 with BG and supposed to get email replies withing 48 hours! 5 days is normal!

Many carriers will not carry Lipo batteries, the big one UPS , DHL etc, charge more and have fireproof shipping containers. That said - I have ordered lipos off BG - free shipping and they came without any problems. Although I can use Aussie store and they come within 2/3 days land transport ( I am about 125 Klm away from them!)
I refer to my other post about selling restrictions on certain items... I see no other explanation.

GOOD NEWS......BAD News.....

GOOD NEWS - Saw a ticker on CNN ( I think) that Alibaba was having a crackdown on those selling counterfeit goods.

BAD NEWS - after the rogues shifted their bad stock..... there are now only two items available until further notice.......

( for those without a sense of humor Good news is true....... the bad news is my tongue in cheek predictaion of what would be the result if it happened overnight!

Banggood tells you which warehouse they will ship from when you get to checkout, there are several. They must have some warehouses.
Do you expect them to say... we send your order from our drop ship supplier Sum Ting Rong? HobbyKing DO have regional warehouses - east and West coast I think in US - but the US situation may change because they seem to have contravened some sales laws or whatever... RCGroups have the low down on that.

I would rewrite the comments about BG warehoues to them saying - THE warehouse your item will be dispatched from is..... "Our" warehouse is sales talk.

Long ago I set a new business.... just me in a rented office and storeroom. It was before compyters and I had an electric typewriter with stores forms . letters etc,. When teh phone wrong I nipped to it and turned it clanking away... talkoong to the caller I would say... Joan can you hang please... I cannot hear the caller... and turn the typewriter off! Or Good morning Joans desk, she is away just now - how may I help you!

I had three desk and two with none working telephones. I put womens magazines and a couple of my wifes old coats and shoes around the desks - for when we had callers! Bangood just say OUR warehouse - it gives the impression they are a world wide organization.

Alternatively, they may well be trying to set up against HobbyKing and that's the reason why things have gone badly wrong with delays these past 2 or 3 months.
I have - till recently - always supported them and praised them - but after a clone Tarot 650 frame at full price ( $40 refunded!) and three items never arrived and now still waiting to late orders.... something has gone wrong and I can but elsewhere....

You may be right, but my last order, two items reportedly would ship from one China warehouse and one item from another China warehouse (i forget the city names, I think one was available at CN2 and CN3 and it named the city or province that started with a C, and the other shipment was from some other city). One shipment has arrived the other not yet. Also, I believe they have some items listed as USA warehouse, but no items I have ordered have been available there yet.

You may be right, but my last order, two items reportedly would ship from one China warehouse and one item from another China warehouse (i forget the city names, I think one was available at CN2 and CN3 and it named the city or province that started with a C, and the other shipment was from some other city). One shipment has arrived the other not yet. Also, I believe they have some items listed as USA warehouse, but no items I have ordered have been available there yet.
As I said... they can call them what they want - they are dropshipping or otherwise they would havetheir own warehouse and get better deals for having stock in. As it they seem to have deals with Eachine and some other.... but note what IS NOT available from them......

So my package finally made it to the states!!!! Went from China to U.K. and now it's in New York. Tracking says I'll have it Tuesday (the 12th day of 7-12 day shipping). Not too bad of a wait.

Yep. Banggood shipping is a nightmare. I had my quad on hold in HK for 10 days. I guess the guy who solders the spying chips onto the boards was on vaca.

Reactions: JobuFPV
My order from Dec 19th is finally coming in on Saturday. And I paid the extra $0.83 for 7-12 day shipping :( At least it is in the US finally.
I'm going with Hobby king or amazon prime from now on for spare parts and everything else

My wizard x220 arrived safely the other day. It is smaller than i thought but i have no experience what so ever with drones. I cant wait to get it flying...will be a while though..

Reactions: theGreenOrange
I have for 15 months or more.... stood by BangGood as being far from perfect - but better than most of the cheapo online stores - certainly as far as Gearbest their sister shop EverBuying and a few others, - BUT I have to say that prior to Last November I had only a couple of either never arrived or faulty items In each case I got a full refund, the BUT again, is that I lost weeks of time with builds on hold or repairs/spares adding to problems.
Since and during November I have has three never arrived orders..each small really - but were needed parts - C and E clips for motors, Lipo's, ESCs ( 12A burn outs on ZMR 250's) and other bits. Also another 3 orders - they cancelled after I asked why it was taking days for each to be processed... OUT OF STOCK!
Which I take it was a problem with their dropship supplier not sending because they were out of stock. Each order was 2 or 3 items and all were cancelled - which seems to confim my belief about them being dropshippers - or why not send out what they add in stock and send the other item later or just refund that item.
I have a Tarot 650 Ironman build in progress and although I cut and soldered smaller 3wire ESC to FC cable, I ordered 30cm one piece to use later on a motor changeover. I Ordered on 1st December - weeks later I was asked to wait another 5 days please... repeated - until just yesterday the grand total of A$6.30 - (a second 10 M2,5 x 8 screws ( spares) ) was refunded to PP.
I replied the notice with a request to return 85 points ( A$1.17) back to my account. "Sorry cannot do that you have used them with this order" came a reply! Now while it may seem pevish, my logic is that BG did not fulfill the contract they entered into with my purchase. It did not arrive and for all I know - it was never sent in the first place. So the status quo should apply they refund my money and return the points to my account.

14 days after I ordered 4 silicone motor covers from an eBay seller purporting to be in HongKong- cost A$2.29 and free shipping - they arrived in a neat little sturdy cardboard box. I have found a few sellers who are pretty good and prices are fair. Granted they all state that free shipping is slow and most are now saying 10 - 35 days - and some longer.

So my positive outlook on BG is fading fast!
I think they have changed their method or suppliers in some way which is not doing them any favors. I also think in my case, Sydney customs do not help. One tracking shows they have had a package for 28 days and its not here yet! So is it there still or has it been "lost" by the AusPost bike riders - our posties don't walk - too big an area to deal with and some homes in rural districts have their post drop into roadside boxes as they live upto a mile away from the road! Its not unknown for a postie to be sacked for simply taking mail home and dumping in the trash anything not useful to him!

WAKE UP AT THE BACK......

Did you ask customer support? I never buy from banggood anymore! They ship their goods by sailboat i believe.hahaha. I hate waiting LOL
more like the rowboat from china...lol
OOPS
didnt realize this was a necropost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya