Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

BADRX code comes up everytime i try to arm

So, this is interesting because you are getting input from the RX, but the protocol is wrong. I think so because the switch effects the ARM (so it's bound)
I found this:

And this:

I too am not sure what's going on, but if you want to stick with it we'll keep trying. @HighTechPauper has a point about buying your way out of problems. I was really down on that for a while, and felt like I was "getting bad luck" in the hobby, or even losing faith in the product manufacturers. It's just a lot harder to asses issues when you're just starting out, and a single rig is all you have. One of us would just start swapping parts around and trying things until we could deduce the problem. I recognize that's a lot harder (or impossible) when you've got the minimum viable kit to fly.

The hard part to say is that controller is a bit outdated, and to get a current one would cost around $150 or so. I know it's a lot of scratch, but it's worth it for sure if you have any intention to stick with FPV.

Yeah bought this just to see weather i want to get into fpv my plan was to just try the hobby out with this drone than upgrade the drone or build a new one from scratch but i still have a bit of hope yet and buying new hardware will be the last result

Hi I have been struggling with the same problem and I was wondering if anyone could help I have set up all my switches and mixers on my controller and tested it on beta flight but the switch will not arm the drone or appear on beta flight I will attach some pictures below if anyone can help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg