Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Back to indoor whopping

I have a video laid out to this song, but I would need actors. If you listen carefully you can hear gunshots in the beginning. My video would open with frenetic shots of parents arguing in front of their child, with the footage muted and sped up. As the camera passes between them we zoom on their mouths, and their words becomes the gunfire.

Great flying, didn't mean to make it about me. It's cool to see this song used somewhere. I love your fish tank!

Last edited:
I have a video laid out to this song, but I would need actors. If you listen carefully you can hear gunshots in the beginning. My video would open with frenetic shots of parents arguing in front of their child, with the footage muted and sped up. As the camera passes between them we zoom on their mouths, and their words becomes the gunfire.

Great flying, didn't mean to make it about me. It's cool to see this song used somewhere. I love your fish tank!
Hey rtkDarling! no worries.. it's one of my favourite songs actually... Yeah my tank is the other hobby I have LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya