Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Azure Power props!

Great rip Eric, the bird seemed nice and locked in with those props. I just got my new sq19 for my x140 pro and have to run a few trials to get it all sweet.
Not easy to mount it very well but I will figure it out.
No GoPro obviously but super light and small so should do OK. 15535025976591216643508.jpg15535026987151500636471.jpg

Great rip Eric, the bird seemed nice and locked in with those props. I just got my new sq19 for my x140 pro and have to run a few trials to get it all sweet.
Not easy to mount it very well but I will figure it out.
No GoPro obviously but super light and small so should do OK. View attachment 3146View attachment 3147
Hey Wayne!
Looks good man! Looking forward to seeing your videos of the flight! you going to get a chance to fly soon?

Just got it late yesterday and heading back to work today after my break.
Prob won't get to flu until weekend now mate. Hopefully some footage soon though.
well don't forget to take some time out to play!!! :)

Reactions: Wayno52
I was hoping to get my HD whoop over the weekend too take back east so I could fly around where I'm staying but not in yet.
The area is too tight for 3" on 4s
I haven't flown my indoor birds for a while. You may have just lit the fire for me LOL

Yeah summer is over for us so gotta be prepared for that wet weather on its way.
Total opposite for you mate, perfect flying days on the way.
ya man.. looking forward to it.. was a balmy 9 degrees this past Sunday LOL.. April will be warmer. Do you get a lot of rain nornally?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kronk