Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Arris x220 arming problems. No arming disable flags on betaflight

DirtyLikaRat-FPV

Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says. I'm flying an arris x220 with the standard Hobby wing set up. Flycolor F4 Raptor stack... Etc and so forth. I get absolutely no arming disable flags in betaflight... Yet my quad will not arm and fly.. When I attempt to arm quad I now get a succession of beeps followed by three beeps as opposed to the normal arming sound. Also in the motors tab.. Without the battery the motors engage when throttle is increased but when a battery is plugged In... Nothing.

So it was arming and flying and now nothing?

TO be honest, I had retired the x220 after I killed the FC. Recently got to it hung to fly a smaller setup, so I borrowed the FC from my c250 V2 for the x220. Every thing was jiving, even had a few flights while tuning PIDs. But on the last attempt to fly it gave me the current five quick beeps then three beeps audible. I've only been flying a year maybe and as I live in a tiny southern rural town there is no hobby shops or fellow pilots to learn from. Josh Bardwell has helped me via FB messenger on several occasions, an amazingly kind and patient fella, but I hate bothering him every other week. Lol so here I am.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax