Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Arris C250 build questions...

baevans11

Reaction score
I'm looking to build my first racing drone and I have experience in collective pitch helicopters but none with drones. I like the C250 but I really want to build it because to me that's half the fun. I can't find an unassembled version of this quad so I was looking to buy it piece by piece but it seems it's more expensive to do it that way which is odd to me. Anyways I'm looking for advice on if there are any parts I should change than what the standard c250 comes with. Also if I'm going to be using fatshark goggles and a spektrum tx I would have to change rx, camera and camera rx anyways correct? So maybe it's not really going to be more expensive. I would appreciate any help on this. Thx in advance.

Check out this video from Stew, he knows his stuff. The upgrade version he has in there is nice. He has lots of other videos to get you pointed in the right place.

Check out this video from Stew, he knows his stuff. The upgrade version he has in there is nice. He has lots of other videos to get you pointed in the right place.

Thx I appreciate the help! Sometimes it's hard to know what's good and whats not on YouTube I learned that with collective pitch helicopters.

ii would just get one, take it apart and put it back together lol! i just got the arris 250 and its very stable and has lots of power. i got the cheapest one. not the v2 or v3 or however they label them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz