Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Arris 280 X Speed and LibrePilot

DavidKersting

Reaction score
Would like to change a setting or two on my Arris 280 x speed using the stock RTF Flycolor Raptor S-Tower w/ BHeli-S 2-4S 4-in-1 30A ESC + F3 + PDB + OSD (ASIN: B01MT8TWXI)

When first plugged in, the PC installed the driver, but nothing after that. The LED on the FCB comes on, but that's it, no adjustibility on the software...like its not seeing it.
Note: For CC3D boards on other drones = transmitter off, battery unplugged.software config works fine.....trying the same for this...but no lucky....what am I missing?

Please help me connect.

You most likely have a driver issue. Be sure and extract the zipped files. I spent days figuring that out. Also hit up Joshua Bardwell’s YouTube channel. He has a video for just about everything

Reactions: rtkDarling
Thanks. Im getting closer. Actually, educating myself on Betaflight slowly. Its just new to me. twood be nice to put all my drones on one software. Figure Ill dink around on beta flight for a bit, get a feel for the differences and go form there. I do appreciate the help though. Many are suggesting I jump to BetaFlight but its hard to depart my starting point. no complaints on LibrePilot, just fighting connectivity. Ill follow advancement like the rest, just a step or two behind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax