Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Arming issues head

Wayno52

Reaction score
hi all, I changed my pid settings in betaflight and now having arming issues. FS-i6 being used. My arm button used to be top left switch. Now I can only seem to arm with 3rd switch which is my mode select switch. I tried to reset settings and now I can’t seem to get things back to normal. I can not for the life of me figure out betaflight. I hate computers and have just about had enough. All videos I watch just go over my head. Fc is flashing slow red which I know is not good. Any ideas?

I would start on the modes tab, check if the Arm mode has a switch assigned. Also Betaflight 3.2 will tell you what is keeping you from arming (somewhere, don't know where but I think Josh Bardwell mentions it in that video).

Reactions: Wayno52
Thanks Green, fc was or is still in 3.1 not 3.2 . I tried to flash 3.2 but can’t find boot button. Honestly I’m too old for this sh.t now I can’t even get it to connect. I changed yaw settings a while back but I’m fu...d if I know how. This is driving me insane.

This kind of crap is why i went to RF and never looked back. you my friend are having driver issues. With RF, theres no fiddling with drivers

With Raceflight, you never have to mess with drivers or anything just answer a few questions and your set-up is done, less than 5 min

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone