Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Armattan Quads

Noskipallwd

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these? Got the chance to fly a F1-5 Acro version, and I was very impressed. So I pulled the trigger on a F1-5 racing frame. The frame got here a couple of days ago, and boy is it built well! I opted for some cobra race spec motors and lumeniere 20a simon k esc's. Will install armattans F1FC Naze32 rev 5 fc, it has some neat features. Fired up the soldering iron today and starting the build. I will relate my experience as I go along.

Cheers,
Shawn

Anyone have any experience with these? Got the chance to fly a F1-5 Acro version, and I was very impressed. So I pulled the trigger on a F1-5 racing frame. The frame got here a couple of days ago, and boy is it built well! I opted for some cobra race spec motors and lumeniere 20a simon k esc's. Will install armattans F1FC Naze32 rev 5 fc, it has some neat features. Fired up the soldering iron today and starting the build. I will relate my experience as I go along.

Cheers,
Shawn

Because a picture or a link is worth more than a sentence....

F1-5 Acro F1-5 Acro Frame

Armattan Quads

That being said, Armattan FPV Frames - 5 inch - Morphite V2 - Armattan Quads looks amazing

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax