Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Ares x bolt and fly sky transmitter noob stuck

Percy1510

Reaction score
evening.
I purchased a used drone an ares x bolt 250 with a spektrum radio and everything worked fine. I swapped the radio for a more basic flysky radio as I Build model tanks and the spektrum radio was just too complicated. Tonight I tried to have a look how to bind the fly sky radio to the drone. I can’t see how to do it. Looks like the drone ha s some kind of satellite receiver setup ? I assumed it would have a reciever and a control board and it would be a simple job of binding the reciever to the radio but there are wires everywhere and I don’t know what’s what and am completely stumped....
Don’t suppose any one on here lives any where near to stoke on trent and would be willing to have a look for me ?

Hi. That’s what I thought but my drone seems to have a power distribution board and a Naz flight controll board and then a tiny satellite receiver that is only connected by a single 3 pin receiver wire. I would have thought that the receiver would have had 4 channels and 4 wires connecting to the drone?

Did bit more research. Looks like my receiver is an Ibus one so only needs one connection?
Do I just need to get a new receiver that is ibus but compatible with my fly sky radio and plug everything in the same?

It's sbus or ibus, hot, neg and signal. just get a ibus receiver (or sbus, ibus is better tho)

Did bit more research. Looks like my receiver is an Ibus one so only needs one connection?
Do I just need to get a new receiver that is ibus but compatible with my fly sky radio and plug everything in the same?
yes
Should be able to plug it in, bind it to the radio and wammo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax