Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Anyone explain what this is?

S4m

Reaction score
Recently came by this from a friend who passed away, I have a big box of kit and no idea how to use it :) thought I would do him the honour of learning how to use it. Any suggestions or info welcome20190121_192813.jpg20190121_192817.jpg

Im flying with similar equipment. These are racing drones, not your standard store bought in the box drone. The drone uses a flight controller (flat board in frame) that needs to be configured with free PC software such as Betaflight (preferred) or LibrePilot. Your drone and transmitter may already be configured by your past friend (sorry to hear by the way), but you should configure it for yourself. It will teach you a lot about all the settings. Google search was my friend when I started. I will also say the folks in this forum are awesome for helping others go from newbie, to not a newbie. I say that from experience. Its best to ask 1 or 2 questions as you go. Easy for people to reply. Best of luck.IMG_1747.JPG

I notice that the battery is plugged in. You need to unplug it and dispose of the battery immediately! I lipo that is drained to a low voltage becomes unstable and can burst into flames/explode very easily!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax