Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Anybody looking to get rid of a working FPV Drone?

I ended up getting the Arris C250, and I love it. It's well built and pretty fast. The only drawback is the video range, but I don't think that'd take too much to fix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I really like the c250 myself. If you haven't done so already, relocate the receiver antenna, zip tie the vtx, and add a battery pad and like most rtf check all screws

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I ended up getting the Arris C250, and I love it. It's well built and pretty fast. The only drawback is the video range, but I don't think that'd take too much to fix.

You probably need to replace your vtx with a switcher 25, 200, 600mw

Reactions: Klooz
I really like the c250 myself. If you haven't done so already, relocate the receiver antenna, zip tie the vtx, and add a battery pad and like most rtf check all screws
I've checked the screws and installed a battery pad. What do you mean by relocate the antenna and zip the vtx?

I've checked the screws and installed a battery pad. What do you mean by relocate the antenna and zip the vtx?

Mine is the c250 v2 , the vtx was just sticky foam at the rear and popped off at any minor collision. The receiver antenna came loosely sticking out the back and a brush with a tree pushed it into a prop ,so I did the trusty zip tie and shrink rap method to keep it up and away from propsIMG_20171007_131414377.jpg

Mine is the c250 v2 , the vtx was just sticky foam at the rear and popped off at any minor collision. The receiver antenna came loosely sticking out the back and a brush with a tree pushed it into a prop ,so I did the trusty zip tie and shrink rap method to keep it up and away from propsView attachment 1316
I got the V2 as well. The vtx seems to be stocking pretty well and it's already shrink wrapped. I'm definitely going to strap the antenna down though. Thank you for your help

Reactions: Chun
I'll sell you a quad. I've even got a 6" long range build that I haven't even flown yet (GPS, Vifly Buzzer, Racewire, and 3D printed protection everywhere). I've also got a very awesome Remix, and Rooster. All are Crossfire with either AKK 800mw or TBS Unify Pro HV Vtxs with LC filters, and 4in1 ESCs with 50v 1000uf Capacitors, most of my cameras are Runcam Micro Eagles. I don't buy anything crappy or cheap. Just let me know what you want to know about them and I'll send you info. If you don't want the CRSF receivers then I'll just pull them out. I might even have a XM receiver I could throw in.

All of them come with Go Pro Session 5 mounts, 3D printed arm protection, all the motor/frame screws have locktite on them, and all of the electronics are conformal coated (water resistant). Motors range from 2400kv-2650kv. I am moving everything to 5s and 6s so I don't have much need for them anymore. If you don't take them they will go to another homie. These are sick builds and the solder work is very good as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax