Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Any Admins actual Racing Drone Pilots?I

Hebrews12v2

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I am Curious since I have seen at least one "added" admin as to how many of you admins are actual Racing Drone Pilots? I only ask because I have not seen one of your posts stating what you fly and if you even FPV with actual Goggles? (Screen flying is not very good way to fly FPV). Tell us a little about your experience below if you are a Flying Admin!

If you are, what Racing Drones are you flying?

Are you flying actual FPV

Which Racing Drone is your favorite?

If you are NOT a current Racing Drone Pilot, are you going to get one and try it (When)? (Has to be an actual racing drone, not camera drones)

Myself, I have 5 Racing drones now. 3 RTF's and 2 self builts. With the exception of the Vortex Pro 250, My self built craft are the best!

Cannot speak but for myself but,no I don't have one yet . Am planning on having one but it will most likely be a RTF model .
I do have 3 Phantoms flying and one set up to just fly in ATTI and flip into manual to learn with before I do drop the hammer .
I am trying to see what you guy's are doing and also doing research on just what I am going to get .
I do like the Storm SRD280 V3-RTF but still looking .
Now I am not an Admin but only a Staff Member/Mod .I do fly all of what I have FPV but not with Goggles yet ..
You do have a nice herd Hebrews and do seem to be very knowledgeable .
Pretty sure the rest of the staff will answer your question as soon as they see it if they want to .
FYI.. you do not have to have one to be a Staff Member :)
Is a fair question though ;)

I like the looks of the Storm. I almost went with that as my first racer, but ended up getting the Eachine 250, which was a great beginning Racer! I still have it, although much more beat up, and will be using that to train my son-in-law on when he and my daughter come in July.

Yeah, I suspected since i and a couple others were the only real active members answering questions that the Admin/staff (same thing) may not have any Racers yet. That is why I asked, just to know. I appreciate your frank answer Donnie! Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I do tend to be around forums less when I am actually out flying or building though.

Welcome Hebrews. While it is not a requirement to own a racer to be staff here (some staff here also work on other sister sites) I did pick up a RTF to gauge my interest in building my own. I prefer to build models when I find the time. My first quad was a scratch built X525 with a KK2 board. :)

I recently got one of the Eachine Assassin 180's, with goggles. My heavy work season just finished up and my daughters wedding this weekend so when I can I will report back with my thoughts on it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks LuvmyTJ !

I wasn't suggesting it was "required" but I was interested why I had not really seen much from the "staff" about what they were flying. That is why I asked. I am just curious. That Eachine should be great fun!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Thanks LuvmyTJ !

I wasn't suggesting it was "required" but I was interested why I had not really seen much from the "staff" about what they were flying. That is why I asked. I am just curious. That Eachine should be great fun!

I've built a Shendrones Tweaker and a Shendrones Krieger. I've also built an Atom. I haven't actually raced any of them yet since the weather in the North East has sucked royally. But that is my intent. I'm still "tweaking" all three. The Tweaker is ridiculously fast. The Krieger is far beyond that. I just need to spend a lot of time matching my skills to their capabilities. Wicked fun stuff...

-slinger

Reactions: Hebrews12v2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax