Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Antenna Pulled off FrSky XM+ Receiver

FrankV01

Reaction score
Website
theopensourceu.org
I just noticed that one of the two Antennas had been ripped off the receiver. How might I re-attach it? Can I solder it or should I replace the receiver? Mind you, it's only $13 so replacement is fine if that is better.

It literally ripped out. So it's separated from the connector... The replacements you suggested might work though.... Thanks!

Reactions: rtkDarling
It literally ripped out. So it's separated from the connector... The replacements you suggested might work though.... Thanks!

They're compatible for sure, but you'll find they're almost twice as long as the originals, I should warn you... It's been fine for me, but it bugs some of the guys with the 3" and smaller builds

Reactions: FrankV01
They're compatible for sure, but you'll find they're almost twice as long as the originals, I should warn you... It's been fine for me, but it bugs some of the guys with the 3" and smaller builds

I actually received and installed them today; they worked great! Again, thank you.

And thanks for the heads-up about the length but in my case, It doesn't matter - in fact, that is helpful for my situation.

When you order the replacements MAKE SURE you het the smaller version of the connector style, if not the others will swim in there and be no good as they will not work. You can get 10 for like 9.00 on ebay

The worked fantastically. Is that a word? Who the **** cares, were, polits not failing writers.

• Haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas