Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Antenna adapter is it rpsma??

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
So I have an adapter on my immersion rc 8dbi patch antenna it's a rpsma male to sma female 90degree adapter. Now my other antenna end is got the tiny little hole ate the top of the connector end the pin goes in or touches that I assume. The patch antenna connected with adapter has a tiny piece of metal where the hole is on the other. Why is this and will it work is it just slightly diff cuz of the difference in antenna between a aomway or???

As you can see , sma male goes with sma female and rp- sma male to rp-sma female.
I understand that friend that's all super obvious I'm talking about the ends without the prode their is a Tony little hole lined with metal. On the adapter I have to go from rp-sma to sma the hole is closed and imsint a hole it's a tiny circle of metal where the hole should be. Is that just cuz it's the adapter

Reactions: Wayno52
Here te first one is the regular hole and the second is the adapter on my patch antenna. It's just a metal spot instead of a metal hole

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    647.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1163.JPG
    IMG_1163.JPG
    676.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Wayno52
Okay guys looks like the pin punctures through what seems to of been a thin cap over the hole. It's got the hole now or maybe it had KT the whole time and I just could t see it. Anyways when my new quad arrives I'll be testing em out and I'll let you guys know. I'm sure I'll have more questions haha. Thanks a ton guys. Your support helps me so much and makes me so grateful. Just know I pass on everything you guys taught me to my friends I've gotten into the hobby :) and so on so forth. Much love fam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax