Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Another practice session...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I kind of quit posting these videos a while ago because they didn't seem to garner a lot of interest and as Raymon or Galinsky will tell you, they take some time to put together. This one was requested so I was more than happy to oblige. It's a long, no frills, attempt to show what I did yesterday. No real editing, no music, just a slam and jam job.

I fell like I'm progressing but it is going slowly. Between keeping stuff going at home, my obsession with building new quads, repairing the ones I continue to break and the "CRAPPY WEATHER" I don't get as much flying time as I'd like.

I'm trying to practice a few more maneuvers, get a bit faster and tighten up my flying space. I need to be able to fly faster, lower to the ground and make my maneuvers tighter in a smaller space. I'm very fortunate to have this space but I wont have it forever.

Some day I'm going to be flying with Raymon and David (Galinsky) so I have to keep at it! (And anyone else that'll let me fly with them!)

Don't be too hard on me, I'm really working at this stuff.

Jerry

Jerry ,
I just love it...great job...kept the action going beautiful video
Great edit ...well done sir!

Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Hi Jerry,
Your flying area is green now...so much more beautiful than dirt...no?

Keith

Awesome footage! Nice to see you doing some power loops, they are lots of fun. What angle is your camera set at? Now your making me think about posting my recent flying time.

Spider,

Thanks! Not sure of the angle (there is no gauge!), probably about 30. Post away, I love to watch the footage! It really helps to watch others that are learning like we are. Guys like Steele, RCAddict, Raymon, and Galinsky
just motivate me but it's way beyond my level at this point.

Jerry

Spider,

Thanks! Not sure of the angle (there is no gauge!), probably about 30. Post away, I love to watch the footage! It really helps to watch others that are learning like we are. Guys like Steele, RCAddict, Raymon, and Galinsky
just motivate me but it's way beyond my level at this point.

Jerry

I agree....I love watching amazing people fly and trying to learn how they do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax