Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Another practice session with X-Ray...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Weather here has been pretty poor but I got a little time this evening to put a few packs down. After watching the video I did the other day I felt like I had to revisit some power loop videos. After doing that and getting some advice from @Galinsky FPV I think I'm starting to figure it out a little better. Still have work to do but its coming along. I figured I'd put X-Ray up with some 4S. I know it amateur stuff but I had another blast. This is one pack, unedited. Its a little dark because it was overcast and getting late.

Jerry

Boy Jerry ,you sure are learning quick. I got a Polaroid cube and hopefully I will find a way to get some video up of my lame flying. If i can figure out how to do it ...like everything else with this hobby.

As always ,peace
Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Some DIATONE GT200 hacks that actually work.
1. The diatone gt200 needs a camera lift. They are hard nylon spacers that you can find at Home Depot or aco. 1/2 " long with a hole ...no threads. I sanded the angle so the stress on the camera support brackets was relieved and so the holes in the side plates would line up. The bolt size is 3mmx20mm and fits perfectly.
Last picture...IMG_0867.JPGIMG_0867.JPGIMG_0868.JPGIMG_0868.JPGIMG_0869.JPG
Bolt that i used to mount the foxeer arrow v3...the screws that came with the camera worked however in the stock mounting place they would loosen up as soon as the camera was adjusted. I put the 2mmx6mm on the outside of the side plate and they do not shift when the camera is re-located or shifted.
In addition,it is very easy to tighten as they are outside the plate.

As always,peace and progress

Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya