Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Another New Simulator

• Thread starter Deleted member 3641
  • Start date
Not bad for free but it has a ways to go in development. Looks promising though.
Did you download it and check it out? It like Velocidrone is overheating my video card so I have not been able to fly it.

Did you download it and check it out? It like Velocidrone is overheating my video card so I have not been able to fly it.

Yes, I did fly it. It is a simple sim but like I said, it looks promising. That is if there are any plans to upgrade it. I also installed and tried FPV Freerider on my phone. It works great and I plan on installing it on my 10" tablet as well. Supposedly, it is possible to use an OTG cable and run the sim with a controller but I have not tried that yet.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
Yes, I did fly it. It is a simple sim but like I said, it looks promising. That is if there are any plans to upgrade it. I also installed and tried FPV Freerider on my phone. It works great and I plan on installing it on my 10" tablet as well. Supposedly, it is possible to use an OTG cable and run the sim with a controller but I have not tried that yet.
I just heated up my video card for a few minutes to check it out and see what you mean. It is just a couple of basic maps but it just came out a month ago for folks to check out and help with development so it should be updated quite a bit I would think.
I though I read somewhere on the RCGroups Freerider thread that they were running on Android using a controller. Not sure what a OTG cables is...

An OTG "On The Go" cable is an adapter that allows connecting a standard USB cable to your mobile device. It could be a connection between your PC or to use a flash drive or other USB powered external data storage device. It is a very handy adapter to have around.

An OTG "On The Go" cable is an adapter that allows connecting a standard USB cable to your mobile device. It could be a connection between your PC or to use a flash drive or other USB powered external data storage device. It is a very handy adapter to have around.

LOL, I've had one for some time now and did not know it. It came with a unit I got so I could watch the FPV signal on my iPad...
image1(6).jpeg

Cool. How well does that receiver work for you? I just bought a 3D Robotics Black Pearl LCD monitor to use but I had thought about one of those before I did.

Cool. How well does that receiver work for you? I just bought a 3D Robotics Black Pearl LCD monitor to use but I had thought about one of those before I did.
It works but the picture is kind of crappy. I use it mostly for testing/troubleshooting now instead of powering up the goggles. Also easier to see while working than looking into the goggles.

That is what I wanted the LCD monitor for mostly. Having to use the goggles for testing is a pain. The monitor I bought has it's own battery and can be mounted on a tripod if I want to use it while flying. It also has diversity built in as well. I was lucky to find a great deal on it.

The battery in this unit didn't last long at all so I got a huge 1s lipo, stuck it on the back and wired it to the inside where the little original one was connected...

image1(7).jpeg

That is the biggest 1S battery I have ever seen! Looks like a perfect fit though.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya