Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Another apology...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to apologize to everyone here, especially Green and HTP. Life has gotten in the way of my quest for FPV perfection. Family will always come first. I reached out soliciting some help and everything hit the fan here at home. I haven't even had the opportunity to go back to read any of your suggestions. I will do so as soon as I can. To anyone I've left hanging, I apologize. Life isn't being very kind around here right now.

Sincerely,

Jerry

Hang in there Jerry, life's tough, but not as tough as a U.S. Marine! You'll get back to what you want to do, the have to do's don't last forever. hope things work out soon

Reactions: Jtrjr
Life certainly can get very complicated at times. Hope it eases up for you from now...cheers

Hey bro! No need to apologize, you haven't left us hanging, and are always there when we need you. Take care of, what you gotta take care of, and we will see you when things get tightened up. Thanks to you i've been flying my arss off, and can almost actually do this stuff.

Keep the faith and just follow your heart and you will get through jt .
You have it in ya . Take care of what you have to do and all will be well .
I don't post much here but do read and you are a asset to this forum .
When ya don't think you're not going to make it just step back and look at it again . And believe it or not everything happens for a reason .
Might not see it now but in the end you will . I know .
Best of luck to ya .:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax