Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

And so it goes...

tevek

Reaction score
Got a bit of time off and so I figured the home renos could blend in with getting some fpv practice. A bit to choose from at the moment, so it was out with the Mobula 7 HD to fly amongst the trees on the block where I live. No big deal, fire off a pile of packs and get some footage. Nope, landed after pack number 9 and that was it. Two beeps from the esc and nothing from the fc after loading the next pack.

Ok, put that to one side and grab the troublesome trashcan. She had been suffering numerous dropouts and researching on the web came up with a stack of similar issues, so I switched off telemetry, rebound in D8 and away we went. All good until the ‘last’ pack when I lost both vision and signal, straight into the only tray of water (which I had just filled for the chooks) on the block. Trashcan dead for obvious reasons.

Next was the furibee x140 which is my second least favourite on the block given the 30 million trees that await it. All good for a couple packs and then I glanced a tree coming in for landing. No big deal until I found the cheap arse camera lens was scratched straight down the middle. No sight, no flight.

On a better note, the crew at happymodel are reviewing my warranty claim and it’s looking good, have a new micro camera coming that does have replacement lenses for x140. As for the trashcan, I’ll look elsewhere for a replacement. Finished up building and wiring up the garage so at least there is peace in the house.

I cannot be the only one..

You sir, are not alone. I've been carving idols, burning incense, and praying to get back into the loving gaze of the quad gods. I too have lost favor
Giggle, I too was looking for some kind of divine intervention. Alas, not to be, each time I reached for a saviour, not to be. I spent the afternoon shaking my head in disbelief and took my hawk 5 for a thrash, bent a prop, cried and went inside and cooked dinner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax