Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

And now for something, completely different. Muddy Ruckus - Wreck of the Hesperus

rtkDarling

Reaction score
This is a reflection on some old footage of mine, just trying something new. I think I came up with a new transition type: the "kaleidoscope" transition. I did it slow for the most part, but I can slide 3 mirrors into a shot, spin them into a kaleidoscope, transition to another shot that's also spun out, and then retract the mirrors into the next shot. I'm sure everything's been done before though right :)

This is a reflection on some old footage of mine, just trying something new. I think I came up with a new transition type: the "kaleidoscope" transition. I did it slow for the most part, but I can slide 3 mirrors into a shot, spin them into a kaleidoscope, transition to another shot that's also spun out, and then retract the mirrors into the next shot. I'm sure everything's been done before though right :)

Man that is so good, takes me back to my Sun Ra days and having a 'good time'. There has to be fusion future for drones and music somewhere amongst that, there is a TV station over here called JJJ that kicks off at midnight and runs through to the morning. Generally called the recovery channel after a big night out and they play a lot of music not dissimilar to your group.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232