Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Almost done rebuilding!

15377249766975376966335335750582.jpga 1000uF filter comes with the stack. its 2.3g. this 2" and 2s indoors/3s outdoors setup with a 20amp esc.
do i need this added weight? here's how it flies with these motors.. previous F3 build. this filter would be additional to the last build... I'd rather go without but can anyone argue in favor if adding it inline to the battery/pdb? i use one on the mini but that runs 4s.

Last edited:
Reactions: HighTechPauper
we'll, so charging ahead.. i nixed the filter. tinned up the pads and went at it.
20180923_182253.jpg
building off the frame was an interesting challenge. 20180923_183548.jpgflipped over its a pretty tight fit turned out ok though. whew.. i was worried.20180923_183615.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HighTechPauper
thanks wayno! what a ball! i think I'll break this thread out to another thread specific to 20x20 hglrc stack build and do all three rebuilds separately. since i started this thread ive rebuilt all three (2", 3", 5" cerberus) now I'm rebuilding again so.. ill split this up for contents sake.

i really like flying in my back yard. i don't get out so my little playing ground is about it day in day out ... its hot in Florida and the back yard is shady. 5" doesn't fit. I'd have to say the 3" is my favorite but ive got more time on it.

then again, nate can fit the 5" where I'm pressed to fly a 3" so... my favorite is actually what nate wants to fly. I'm taping everything and when my son moves on... its all saved for viewing later. priceless

but the 2" rules the back yard

Last edited:
nate is arriving two days early. (in 2hours) I've got nothing flying... ugg. i got the new xm+ flashed and.. not much else today.. sigh
waiting on 5" motors still.. ive got a week to get this 2" flying again while creating vacation time at work. the 2" would be cool to take to a fishing camp ground i think.
here is nate with the 2" last spring.
this should be a ball... ( :

Last edited:
"NateDogg" is home safe! 36 hours straight through from Polson Montana to Greenville SC to see his Mom and get some hotel time. Him and GF switched off driving/sleeping. Then 7.5hrs more driving to home yesterday. they left Friday at noon.
Screenshot_20181001-085531_Maps.jpg
ah to be 21yo again. 2268 miles 46hours. i think he was ready to get home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax