Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Almost done rebuilding!

thanks for the support y'all. i ordered two camera mounts this time. ( : the added weight makes for better hang time flying acro ...but wow... it's a race quad for sure without that weight. this should be fun as nate and i go to the races in Orlando.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
i forget what thread i was bleeding on over this. i just want a decent unit. i think this was used and repackaged. our forum advertises this. hopefully i get a new unit

i guess sometimes you have to piss and moan. ill let y'all know if they treat me right. 86$ is worth the followup. i really want a good fpv viewer .. let's see what happens
btw, no help from walmart online because its a third party sale. i paid with PayPal so I'll get money back if i have to fight that.

they asked for a video... lol
we'll see
no response yet. my cat was evolved because i went to the pool table to do the vid. she owns the pool table really. crazy cat

Last edited:
we'll, got my money back!! I will have to reorder i guess. hopefully this next time they won't throw the boxed unit off a building before sending it ( ; gotta love the cat though.... such a pest

Last edited:
ugg, just blew out my front right Emax 2400.
crashed so hard the frame separated... but it didn't break.
just ordered four more emax 2306 2400.
I'm grounded. 15371976306346351955926890376627.jpg
it was a good hit to a lamp post...

renovations may call for other changes. it was a fun build but doesn't make for easy motor changes. we'll see...
time to get this micro flying.
15371984927135719959537665275442.jpg

Attachments

• 15371981508854833227422842982974.jpg
    15371981508854833227422842982974.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Great little video Futura! I really wish they had more choices besides the like button, I hate all the carnage for you but love your posts. Soo torn whether it is ok to "like" the sad things and take a chance someone thinks you like that their stuff is broke. You are such a great contributor here on the forum, I think we are really lucky to have you here JJ!!!

Reactions: Futuramille
it's all such a ball Randy. i love this game... and it's all captured to watch again later. i think that's my favorite part, going back over each flight. 35 years doing RC stuff, I've never had this much fun.

this is a fun forum! its a pleasure sharing and getting valuable feedback. i was a big rcgroups guy through the early 2001 -> 2006 flying micro helis. 250 size. that was a busy forum with tons of Q&A. i still have a dozen flying helicopters but they sit. finicky toys. once i found this fpv with quads I'm sold. just show me the bill.

one of three last flights last week. nothing special but i just love the sound..
Im always hitting branches and recovering so no biggie but fun to watch.

I'm stuck waiting for new motors.. sigh

so my first challenge/question on this hglrc stack..
do i leave the plug in while doing the main power wires? i do this for XT60 plugs to keep them from deforming when soldering. Plug between the FC and PDB (upside down in the picture, wires will be on the bottom) is really close to what will need pretty good heat. I'm afraid it will melt the plug.
15377204113149038123649904784958.jpg
am i worrying to much?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone