Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

All the different Radios

stan5686

Reaction score
Is there really as much difference between all the radios/transmitters as there is in their prices? They look practically the same. Some of them you have to study close as the names are alike, Frsky/Flysky, are an example. Two or three letters and a couple of hundred dollars. A friend of mine who is a life time remote flyer, fixed wing and helicopter, swears by Spektrum. He has been using them and says they've been around forever. He says that Spektrum DX6E at $140 to $150 that you see is the best deal you can find. Anyway, it's another thing I'm trying to wrap my head around. When I bought my Yuneec it came with it's own that is proprietary to it, so they said, as I understand DJI, Autell , Walkera and a few more are.

Stan,

Spectrum is a very well known name in radios, so is FrSky and an up and comer is Radiolink. I guess it boils down to what you know. I went with FrSky mainly because that seemed to be what most of the racing quad pros were using. I think Spektrum has been around a long time and is a favorite for fixed wing and Heli operators. As far as I can tell, it's a toss up between FrSky and Spectrum for racing quads but Radiolink is making some serious in-roads. Personally, I love my FrSky Taranis X9D Plus.

Jerry

Frsky Taranis Q7 from GetFPV.com(based out of Florida) is $104 right now. Its a good deal.

I really like the Radiolink AT9S. It has a large color screen and easy to use
Price at GetFPV is $105.00 free shipping !

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput