Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

All done with AK32's

rtkDarling

Reaction score
I'm at a failure rate of 3/4 with AK 32 full size, and mini ESCs. They were the best, and now they're garbage. They're failing without any physical damage, just quitting.

Yep. It took an overnight in a pond to kill my old 4in1, now they're dying on the table for no discernible reason. They're too expensive to have a failure rate this high

Try the Racerstar 35A 4 in 1. I know that Racerstar got a bad rap with their crap motors but the quality of this ESC is excellent and it's reliable. Just check the reviews and you'll see what I'm talking about. Theirs no BEC but for 30 bucks it's still a great product. And it's just BLHeli_S, not 32 bit

I feel like I can tell the difference between BLheli_S and 32, but it could be in my head. One thing I know for sure: I can't find a BLheli config for 32 bit on mac, so at least I can access the BLheli_S

I don’t think it’s in your head I can feel the difference and I can hear it. Motors sound smoother and quieter. I won’t go back to blheli s either. I have the Xilo stack 4 in 1 esc from GetFPV and it’s pretty good. It’s 45 amps and blheli 32.

I don't think you can go wrong with a Mamba Mk2 stack these days, great stacks or ESC's for the price, just a little hard to find them in stock sometimes they are so popular.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput