Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

adding a lost model alarm

Ray1609

Reaction score
hi, me again!

after spending ages walking around the field looking for my drone, I have decided it is time to fit a lost alarm.

I have a spf3 flight controller, which has to holes where I could solder some wires too, but I have noticed some buzzers have 3 wires on a plug that would match the speed controller outputs...

how do I programme it in cleanflight to run from the 3 pins rather than soldering more wires as that's my weak point?

or have I got the wrong idea of all this.

thanks

Ray

brilliant,

thanks for the help :)

I really should put a build thread up soon!

Reactions: Jtrjr
Ray,

I really wish you would. I think it's interesting to see what others are doing and what they're encountering. I've put up a few but they don't seem to get much play by other members.

Jerry

Ray,

I really wish you would. I think it's interesting to see what others are doing and what they're encountering. I've put up a few but they don't seem to get much play by other members.

Jerry
That's because theres really only like 5-6 active members in here.

How does a buzzer work if the quad is "misplaced" and if you didn't program a switch to activate it?

Lost in the grass and you're looking for it....

The buzzer can be programmed to activate when there is a lost signal without activating a switch. Many ESC's can be as well.

Jerry

Reactions: Serius
Ohh ok..Thanks Jerry

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax