Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

adding a buzzer and betaflight

auto2

Reaction score
ok I have et115 and flysky radio.it flys fine.no issues.im trying to set up a switch for the buzzer. I downloaded betaflight and have the quad connected to betaglight.what's next? The flysky radio doesn't work in betaflight yet.I have not connected the battery only usb.

If you downloaded the two drivers you need and installed them, make sure you have the receiver bound to the radio
Shouldn't have to plug in lipo

I used impluse rc driver fixer and yes radio is bound cause I've been flying this drone for weeks now.thanks for the help ! this betaflight thing is going to take me a while lol

I used impluse rc driver fixer and yes radio is bound cause I've been flying this drone for weeks now.thanks for the help ! this betaflight thing is going to take me a while lol

update, can't download that driver never got the email from them to start the download.the impluse rc driver fixer does work and I have the quad showing up on betaflight. just the radio doesn't show up.idk which settings to adj.but I got the buzzer to work by setting buzzer to aux 2. and moving the slide bar over to the right.only it is on the three position mode switch now .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux