Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Added video - Flew 18 packs today!!!

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
X-Ray and Frank flew great! I'm getting a lot more comfortable in Acro mode and had a blast! Busted the glass on one of my Sessions and wrecked my P200 but all the birds flew pretty **** good!

Jerry

Reactions: Carlos
Busted what glass?

Ohhh. What did you hit

I really had a blast yesterday. Here's a noobie video of one of yesterday's flights. I'm starting to smooth things out a bit. It's the full flight, start to finish. No music, no editing. I'm flying Frank (Frankenstein). I modified the frame of an Arris X-Speed 250B, used a Betaflight AIO FC, some Aikon 30A ESC's and Emax motors. I'm really happy with its flying characteristics.

Jerry

what Emax motors and how you like them? Im looking at the 2205/2300kv

Reactions: Jtrjr
I really had a blast yesterday. Here's a noobie video of one of yesterday's flights. I'm starting to smooth things out a bit. It's the full flight, start to finish. No music, no editing. I'm flying Frank (Frankenstein). I modified the frame of an Arris X-Speed 250B, used a Betaflight AIO FC, some Aikon 30A ESC's and Emax motors. I'm really happy with its flying characteristics.

Jerry

Great video, i really enjoyed it. Its awesome that you a lot of property to be able to just go outside to fly. Down here in south florida i have to search for an empty park to be able to fly.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Thanks Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax