Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A tour of my drone wall

Fantastic video mate thanks for sharing. It's always nice to know about a fellow pilots background and check out his stable.
Great collection of everything and really neat.

Reactions: ebeez
Fantastic video mate thanks for sharing. It's always nice to know about a fellow pilots background and check out his stable.
Great collection of everything and really neat.
Thank you my sir! Glad you liked it! I don't usually do much with a lot of commentary but I thought.. ah what the heck!

Reactions: Wayno52
Just charging my last couple of packs as I was tired last night and didn't get them all done. Hopefully be flying in an hour or so but weather is coming in again. Hopefully I can get a few in at least. We had a massive storm last night and forecast to be bad again later this afternoon.
My park next door suffered badly. (can't fly there though) I have to drive or walk about a half mile to get where I can fly legally. IMG20190208184813.jpg

I was in a Chinese restaurant picking up some take away when this freak storm hit and within 2 minutes of rain and massive hail starting there were waves coming down the hill.
The restraunt was packed and I was the only Australian in there. I was trying to hold the front door shut from the wind and waves of water and I was knee deep in a flooded restraunt when a door next to me flew open and I could smell smoke. It was their power box with cables going into floor slab.
I honestly thought I was dead.
After being in there for an hour I almost swam out of there with free dinner for helping. Lol

Reactions: Futuramille
Not many of us on here do so it's a really nice change. You do commercial photography too?
I have just 1 contract with a construction company. I film their development site once a month; provide stills and 360 videos to record the progress. Just a side thing I do but love it.

Just charging my last couple of packs as I was tired last night and didn't get them all done. Hopefully be flying in an hour or so but weather is coming in again. Hopefully I can get a few in at least. We had a massive storm last night and forecast to be bad again later this afternoon.
My park next door suffered badly. (can't fly there though) I have to drive or walk about a half mile to get where I can fly legally. View attachment 3062
Wow those must have been some strong winds!

I was in a Chinese restaurant picking up some take away when this freak storm hit and within 2 minutes of rain and massive hail starting there were waves coming down the hill.
The restraunt was packed and I was the only Australian in there. I was trying to hold the front door shut from the wind and waves of water and I was knee deep in a flooded restraunt when a door next to me flew open and I could smell smoke. It was their power box with cables going into floor slab.
I honestly thought I was dead.
After being in there for an hour I almost swam out of there with free dinner for helping. Lol
Oh my gosh! I'm glad nobody was hurt! This weather is getting very wicked now. Unpredictable!!!

Awesome, I work in construction but since getting into this hobby I have never worked on one ever I was allowed to fly.
I work on heaps if sites with tower cranes and it drives me insane at times not being able to dive the tower.
Grrrrr

Awesome, I work in construction but since getting into this hobby I have never worked on one ever I was allowed to fly.
I work on heaps if sites with tower cranes and it drives me insane at times not being able to dive the tower.
Grrrrr
LOL. I'm in Canada so I had to apply for an SFOC (Special Flight Operators Certificate) from Transport Canada. This gives me permission to fly in that zone and do the videos/photos. I use the Phantom for that job. BUT i did take my freestyle there once.. the security wanted to see it fly. I gave him my spare goggles to where and he loved it LOL

Great looking kit you have Ebeez! Are you flying this weekend?
Hey FutruraMille! Thank you! Yes I just in from ripping 3 packs. Took 20 minutes to feel my thumbs again! I took my Reverb and Stingy out to try the Ethix props and also test the RunCam Eagle Pro2. It's a heck of a lot colder than i thought it was.. with the wind blowing. Are you going to get a chance to fly?

tennis ball is full of bbs. 75' steel insulated cable... slippery is getting tossed let's you grab both ends of the cable if you can make it happen.. eg; throw like a girl contest... and the drone is beeping at you the whole time

Reactions: Wayno52
got stuck in a tree.. ladder ... throw like a girl contest with the tree removal kit.. Im kinda tired but batteries are at 16.76 right now charging
LMAO "throw liker a girl contest". I'm just waiting for my turn to get stuck in a tree! I know it's coming!

Got six batteries in before dark. nothing special. the lake was rough, its overcast and windy but... batteries are back charging for tomorrow!
Next weekend we're talking the drift car to orlando.. and the Sköll.
should be epic

Reactions: Wayno52 and ebeez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax