Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A rip and a crash!

Spot on Eric, what a fantastic spot to fly. Man a really high inverted yaw spin would really show that place off. I'm still trying to get it right but if your high enough you can always recover if it goes pear shaped.
Hope your not too cold buddy its around 30 degrees Celsius here so it is perfect flying weather.

Reactions: ebeez
Spot on Eric, what a fantastic spot to fly. Man a really high inverted yaw spin would really show that place off. I'm still trying to get it right but if your high enough you can always recover if it goes pear shaped.
Hope your not too cold buddy its around 30 degrees Celsius here so it is perfect flying weather.
Thanks Wayne! It's funny I was commenting in another forum.. now that I'm not flying as much (because of the winter) I'm forgetting how to do some of the tricks. Yaw spin is one fo them! Also how to come out of a dive to avoid prop wash is another.. gimme some warm weather man!!!!!

its tough to take time off and come back. even a few days makes a difference for me too.
glad you got out to rip a few packs.
That looks cold!.... and wet.
I hope everything dried out ok
Hey Futuramille! yup all good. A little elbow grease to clean it up and all good! :)

That's what I love about these quads. So tough.... roll around in the grass all day. $5 in props!!
back in the day, if my helis touched anything but air they would wad up and do the "funky chicken with its head cut off dance" and you started over at the bench.
222 Maiden 3.jpg
Good to hear it all worked out. Now go fly... Its the weekend brother!

Reactions: Wayno52 and ebeez
Love that Heli man!!!! Looks like Airwolf!
Ya you bet.. charging some batteries as I type. A little cold but I'll sit in the truck again!
Enjoy man!! post some videos when you can!

Reactions: Futuramille
thanks! bell 222. it was a fun build. 2006 time frame. shogun 400, brushless.. flew like a dump truck lol I did a couple simi scale heli builds. build and crash, build and crash.. Hellis sigh
We're headed to orlando speedway tomorrow. 14 batteries charged. Sköll is looking fresh and ready. Should be a good day. There will be footage to share... ( ;
Happy landings!

Last edited:
Reactions: ebeez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz