Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A little tree action!

Cool pic of the Coyote tracks!

We don't get tons of traffic here, we have mods and they won't let posts get out of control, plus the people here are pretty low drama so it just doesn't get the kind of flaming following other places might. I know that I simply just don't see stuff a lot of times and miss a good video when it is posted. So I wouldn't take no traction as a sign of the video viewing quality, but more of a sign that this is a bit of a sleepy forum and many may not have seen it yet. We will never be famous FROM this forum, but stick around and help where you can, and you may just become famous ON this forum! I for one am glad you're here!

Reactions: ebeez
Cool pic of the Coyote tracks!

We don't get tons of traffic here, we have mods and they won't let posts get out of control, plus the people here are pretty low drama so it just doesn't get the kind of flaming following other places might. I know that I simply just don't see stuff a lot of times and miss a good video when it is posted. So I wouldn't take no traction as a sign of the video viewing quality, but more of a sign that this is a bit of a sleepy forum and many may not have seen it yet. We will never be famous FROM this forum, but stick around and help where you can, and you may just become famous ON this forum! I for one am glad you're here!
Thanks brother much appreciated!!! I am totally fine with low drama!!!!! Gonna keep posting!!! Thanks for the support!!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
that was a great season! thanks for continuing to share you vids!
Thanks very much!! I will if you will :) .. running out of nice weather though.. fall is rolling in then winter :( will have to go back to flying the inductrix inside again! LOL

this was last week.. branch to the face is what it felt like. i just let the quad recover itself and then punched it. ( ;

no time for production.. but I'll share. Im not smooth like you but dang this is fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: ebeez
this was last week.. branch to the face is what it felt like. i just let the quad recover itself and then punched it. ( ;

no time for production.. but I'll share. Im not smooth like you but dang this is fun.
I thought you did great!!!

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax