Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A cool move at around 1:20

Nice flight! Kind of a power loop into Rubik's cube? Cool to watch skills improving with each video that you post. Inspirational! Keep 'em coming!

Reactions: Wayno52 and ebeez
Great stuff Eric, getting better with each pack mate. Hope the weather will now allow you to get out and rip with warm fingers mate.
Thank you my friend! It's starting to warm up now. Lots of rain but this long weekend looks nice. How are you doing?

Reactions: Wayno52
Nice flight! Kind of a power loop into Rubik's cube? Cool to watch skills improving with each video that you post. Inspirational! Keep 'em coming!
Thank you Ammons_Horn!!! Really appreciate that!

Reactions: Wayno52
I'm going good mate, working long hours so not a lot of time to fly. I do fly on the weekends but not as much as I would like. How's your sons skills progressing? Is he still enjoying it?

I'm going good mate, working long hours so not a lot of time to fly. I do fly on the weekends but not as much as I would like. How's your sons skills progressing? Is he still enjoying it?
Hey! well I've been bumped the last few weekends for Fortnite! :( but he said he wants to go out this weekend. Here's hoping!!!!

Haha, yep I know the feeling mate. Almost impossible to compete with those stupid screens. And Im sick of hearing about the internet lagging. Geez I don't even know what that means. Lol

Reactions: ebeez
Haha, yep I know the feeling mate. Almost impossible to compete with those stupid screens. And Im sick of hearing about the internet lagging. Geez I don't even know what that means. Lol
uugh I feel OLD LMAO!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax