Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A 12 month progress video

Well I’ve decided your progress is where I need to be in 12 months time. Really enjoyed watching your vid.
BTW you’re heading into winter again and we had 45C today at work. It’s actually too hot to even think about flying.
Thank you Tevek!!! uugh winter.. gets harder to adapt as you get older LOL. 45!!!!! That is scorching!

Last edited:
Nice buddy, but I demand a blooper reel of all your crashes so I can actually relate, I don't recognize all this "staying in the air and not hitting anything" type of flying you do LOL ;) ?
LMAO thanks HightechPauper! I have LOTS of those! LOL! In fact i crashed on the December rip. Just yesterday actually. Im going to post it later this week. IO was literally in the air for about 30 seconds before I hit a fence! Blooper reel is an interesting idea!

Nice Eric, great year and best wishes to you and your family over the festive season.
I hope we all have a fantastic 2020.
Thank you my friend!!!! And the asme to you and yours!!!! Do you have any time off over the Christmas season? I'm working pretty much straight through.. :(

I'm off from the 20th to the 5th but we are painting the entire house so I will fly a lot more than usual but not as much as I would like.
Got new hdo's with true d-x the other day and love them.
Also a diatone cube 339 that I will set up too.
Looking forward to that.

Definitely a blooper video for sure mate.
I could just post any of my flights lately and you would think that's what it was. ?

I'm off from the 20th to the 5th but we are painting the entire house so I will fly a lot more than usual but not as much as I would like.
Got new hdo's with true d-x the other day and love them.
Also a diatone cube 339 that I will set up too.
Looking forward to that.

Definitely a blooper video for sure mate.
I could just post any of my flights lately and you would think that's what it was. ?
ah nice!!! I am still waiting for my HDO2's to arrive.. been months since I ordered them. Well I hope you get some flight tine in!!! Looking forward to watching some of your posts!
Ya ma I'll try and work on one.. just need time :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax