Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

6s desync build help

essco

Reaction score
Hi guys. I need help from you. I have build high 2500kv 6s racing drone but on full throttle it always desync

I have 35v 1000uF cap, 2306 motors, matek f405, 4x tekko32 35A esc

Blackbox is looking clean, no hot motors, quad is flying beautifully on 4s and on 6s with throttle limited to 75%

I have seen some YouTubers using even higher kv on 6s without a problem

I'm using tattu r-line 1300mah 95c battery. Please help

You may have a bottle neck in between lipo and esc, look for bad solders and too small wire guage

You may have a bottle neck in between lipo and esc, look for bad solders and too small wire guage

Solder joints are fine, on 4s it drows 160A without a problem, on 6s it should drow less because oh higher voltage. M'i wrong? It has to be something else

Are you sure it's a "desync"? If you're motors desync at full throttle and you back off to let them restart, you're probably going to blow a motor, ESC or both. I'd be looking at a brownout issue as V V said or even a failsafe

Are you sure it's a "desync"? If you're motors desync at full throttle and you back off to let them restart, you're probably going to blow a motor, ESC or both. I'd be looking at a brownout issue as V V said or even a failsafe

Thank you for reply. I have managed to get it working on 90% throttle limit with a little tuning in blheli suite. Setting Demag to high and setting motor timing to 22 helped a lot. Now motors puls 4,5kW and 200A. But cannot get manage to tweak it to work with 100% throttle. It always desync. Probably the ESC hit the limit. Will putting cap on every ESC help or not?

I'm thinking no. You may be on to something, try a different esc
It could also be that your bec isn't supplying enough current to all that is in demand. Try hooking your vtx, camera or something that's capable to direct lipo voltage so as you are not over loading your bec

Reactions: RENOV8R
I'm thinking no. You may be on to something, try a different esc
It could also be that your bec isn't supplying enough current to all that is in demand. Try hooking your vtx, camera or something that's capable to direct lipo voltage so as you are not over loading your bec

Vtx and cam uses max 1A, thats nothing in comparison with the motors. It can be only motors or esc. I have 4x tekko32 peak 50A ESC that is exactly 200A that motors pulling now. It also could be a pdb board or to thin cables from pdb to esc. I don't want to change hardware. I have to pass 5kW mark with current hardware. Any other suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput