Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

6" in close

I can’t believe you‘re throwing a 6” quad around there. We are in lockdown at the moment and since I’m supposedly in that space, flying the smaller gear around the trees at my place. We have toilet paper, and enough food and avoided all the silly hoarding but concerned for our older parents. Pretty sure we as a community will take whatever opportunity to fly and be good folk and considerate of others.
This shite will pass....
As for @Wayno52, you must be feeling the pain in Sidely.

Well buddy, I flew home early this morning and I'm home with my wife and my 3 boys ( young men).
I am over the moon to be safely home.
I think the fantastic people on this site will abide by the rules and do the right thing.
We are very lucky to have made such wonderful friends on this site and I'm confident we will all come through this with minimal damage.
As for Nate and JJ.
They just rip it up well and truly.

Best of luck to all through this tough time.

We will not be beaten.

Isnt social distancing at the core of "bench hobbies", RC and particularly FPV?
It's a great time to toss in a try at that trick you always wanted to pull off.
It doesn't matter what size quad you fly.. theres a gap for that!

Reactions: tevek
thanks brother! Were all good so far. My IT job allows me to work from home So I'm working. Everyone else in the house is out of a job for now and staying in. But..
9 batteries at lunch, recharged and ripped 9 more at a local school after work today.

Reactions: ebeez
thanks brother! Were all good so far. My IT job allows me to work from home So I'm working. Everyone else in the house is out of a job for now and staying in. But..
9 batteries at lunch, recharged and ripped 9 more at a local school after work today.
Good to hear, jobs are collapsing over here at a rate of knots. My work is fine, moved to a 2/2 roster which is fabulous, the wife lost hers which is not so good. Received my new quad backpack and that’ll be coming to work with a couple of 3” rigs so that I can sit in isolation and fly after hours.
I burned a couple of packs at a totally deserted oval today, not a soul for miles and had a good time.
Gotta look at the bright side of life.
The state government has just shut down all non essential travel between state regions but since I work FIFO, I get a free pass.
Sh#t is getting real.

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax