Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

4in1 ESC Not working - Mamba f405 mk2 stack

Reaction score
Hi all new to the group but not to building and flying quads.

My problem is that I put together a new quad last night using the Mamba stack and when I plug in the power I'm not getting anything from the ESC, no startup tones or motor twitches and not able to run the motors. The flight controller and everything else connected to it is working fine and all is recognised and configured in Betaflight.

Anyone used this stack and able to tell me if I'm missing something really simple or if it's dead on arrival? The other thing is when I plug into blheli configurator, it recognises/reads the ESC and gives me the green light, but it doesn't let me access the configuration of it.

I have tried it set to Dshot600 and Dshot300 in betaflight and nothing still, does anyone know which blheli this ships with as I can't find any information about this online. Seems strange that the FC is working fine seeing as the power for that is coming from the esc.

I'm using betaflight 4.1, it did ship with 3.5.7, don't know if this makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for any help

You Should try to run the motors when you plug it into better flight. takeoff the props and go to the motors tab and try and run the motors that would be my first suggestion I also have the exact same flight controller and ESC.

I have the same stack for my latest build. Do you have the right firmware loaded (Omnibus F4SD)? Also check for shorts from motor leads to ground. Is any of the motors getting warm or hot on LiPo plug in? Last thing, ESC may be dead. Usually, you should at least get ESC tones on plug in (the 3 tones going up).

Reactions: barrettsbuzzin
I think mine was shipped with Oneshot125. I changed it to Dshot600 and it ran kind of weird (would not arm most times). Switched to Multishot and it still takes a few toggles of arm switch before motors will work but it will fly ok til I unplug. Weirdest stack combo I've ever used (in my opinion).

Thanks for your responses, turned out of had loaded the wrong firmware on. Currently got it to work with the furyf4osd firmware, is this the correct one? I forgot to check the target before putting the wrong betaflight 4.1 on it

I have the same stack for my latest build. Do you have the right firmware loaded (Omnibus F4SD)? Also check for shorts from motor leads to ground. Is any of the motors getting warm or hot on LiPo plug in? Last thing, ESC may be dead. Usually, you should at least get ESC tones on plug in (the 3 tones going up).

I've got it to work with the furyf4osd firmware, would you suggest I use the omnibusf4sd?

Isn’t it fury f4 osd?

Hi I just received the mamba f405 mk2 stack and i have it setup on my quad and I can connect with betaflight and configure stuff, but when I try to use bl heli or bl heli 32 I can connect but it won’t read my setup it is just blank

I get motor twitches and 3 buzzes when I plug in my battery

I have followed the steps to connecting in the right order

I have the latest versions of both beta flight and blheli

I also can spin my motors up beta flights

Could it possibly be in the ports tab because I see that rx6 is a part of the multi wire connector that connect the FC to the ESC?

ANY IDEAS

Make sure your battery is always connected while using Blheli (props off of course). Check your COM port settings on the drop down to select the correct one. Then do a connect and it should see your ESCs.

Make sure your battery is always connected while using Blheli (props off of course). Check your COM port settings on the drop down to select the correct one. Then do a connect and it should see your ESCs.

now What bl heli does the esc that comes with the f405 mk2 use

I have my esc board rotated so I can have my xt60 lead come out the side, is there and easy way to fix it in the software so my motor numbers are right

image.jpgimage.jpg
So it says it has found multiple Escs and then says connection to esc 1 failed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya